EI Ceramics LLC (EIC) is engaged in design, manufacture and supply of continuous casting products for use in the steel making market of the United States of America. EIC is one of the major suppliers to the industry with a products range which covers ladle shrouds, stopper rods, submerged nozzles, tundish nozzles, ladle shroud gaskets, shroud extensions. EIC is not limited by its products range and will supply to meet customer demand where viable any product it is capable of producing.
Following is EIC’s Mission Statement
- To be the preferred supplier of engineered ceramic solutions for the control of liquid metals in our customer base.
- To create value for our customers through this process, utilizing the experience and knowledge of the partners and the personnel employed
- To create a secure work environment of motivated and well compensated people and a supply chain of loyal vendors who benefit from their association with us.
EIC’s manufacturing facility is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. This provides excellent infrastructure access to major highways that enables it to reach most of the countries steel mills within 5 hours by road. EIC has tremendous local community support and working hand in hand with the EPA and OSHA and ensure that its processes and systems provide a safe working environment for workforce, and that Air Services emissions are within the requirements at all times.
Following is the Quality Policy
- EI Ceramics, LLC will consistently provide products and services that meet or exceed the requirements and expectations of our customers.
- We will manufacture our products in accordance with the defined quality management system (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
- We will utilize our technical competence, experience and knowledge of our personnel to ensure that our products are of value to our customers through this process.